- Opening drive; 3rd and 8; Romo tries to throw a ball to Owens, intercepted by Palamaulo. Pitt starts first drive at own 48 as a result.
- 2nd and 9; 15:00 to go 2nd Quarter; Choice is wide open in the flat, Romo throws ball low; Choice dives and rolls for 8 yards
- As a result of the bad pass to Choice and a miss on 3rd and 2, Cowboys go for it on 4th and 2. Romo throws way over a wide open Owens. Ball to Pitt.
- 11:36 left in the 2nd Quarter. 2nd and 8; Romo overthrows (I mean not even Close!) Witten. Next play: Romo gets sacked, fumbles ball. Pitt takes over at Cowboy 44.
- 5:30 left in the 2nd Quarter; First play of a drive starting at the eight yard line. Romo forces a fade to Owens. Its under thrown. Ike Taylor picks it off. Steelers take over at the 23. Dallas defense holds to a FG. I put these 3 points on Romo.
- 6:33 left in the 4th. 7 point lead. 2nd and 9. Romo back to pass, 4 man rush, Romo lets pocket collapse around him which makes it 3rd and 15 (its looks like he has the checkdown to Choice on this play). Cowboys go three and out on this critical drive.
- 2nd and 8. Ball on the 17 yardline. Romo throws pick-six to Townsend. I put these 7 points on Romo and Witten.
- The final drive 4 and out: what can I say.
I hate to beat a dead horse, but it really is amazing that he could play this bad.
Another user-created commentary provided by a BTB reader.