This 8/7 episode of FFF analyzes the Cowboys (and Giants) from a fantasy perspective, starting around 13:45 (after discussing Favre at the Jets). Here's some key points...
- Question is how will carries be split between Barber and Jones? Barber is for sure first round pick, disagree on whether Barber is top 6 pick and ranked higher than Portis. Perception is that he is touchdown dependent, but with 44 catches and 4.8 ypc he's not as touchdown dependent as people think.
- Really like Patrick Crayton, he's a sleeper. TNew says Crayton looks great, best hands he's ever seen in the league. Top 30 WR or close.
- Felix Jones so-so, they project 400 yards, 3-4 TD, could have big games but can't count on from a fantasy perspective.
- Romo is #2 QB, both very high on Romo, expect him to repeat with the weapons they have.
- TO one of the best 2-3 receivers, Witten best 2 TEs in league, they expect Witten to repeat last year or come close to it.
- Defense is highly rated.
Matthew: "It drives me crazy how high I am on the Cowboys because as you know I'm a Redskins fan, I hate the Cowboys."