I've never been to Cowboys game live :(
But that's gonna change this year :)
I know almost nothing in regard to the best way to get game tickets, etc. I'm a complete novice at this, and that's why I'm asking you guys for help.
Let me ask a few questions, and any advise you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
1) How many days ahead do I need to secure tickets?
2) What in the world is "seat option price" compared to "ticket price?"
3) Is traffic a huge problem? Should I get to the stadium an hour early? two hours, early? or what?
4) Are there "bad seats" that I should really shy away from? endzone seats? upper deck seat?
5) Are there pre-game or post-game events that I need to plan on seeing?
6) Are there hotels close to the stadium? within walking distance?
7) My family (including a 10 year old son) will be with me, are there areas for "family seating?"
8) Is the food in the stadium extremely expensive?
There are probably other questions I'll come up with later, but any info you can give will help considerably - thanks.