So with the draft in the books, I thought I'd look deep into my crystal ball and reveal what it shows about the upcoming 2010 season. Some of these predictions are logical, some are possible, some are reaches, some are vague, and some are bullsh*t. All are in the spirit of fun.
1. One of these big-time players: Romo, Austin, Witten, Ware, or Jones, will get a serious injury that will sideline him for a good deal of the year.
2. The Cowboys will win the division and have a first round bye in the playoffs.
3. By the end of the season, and much to fans' chagrin, Roy Williams will still be the starting wide receiver over Patrick Crayton, Dez Bryant, Kevin Ogletree, and Sam Hurd. However, his role as the number 2 receiver will be clearly known to him and the team.
4. With Flozell Adams off the team, the Cowboys will be in the middle of the pack as far as how many flags fly their way are concerned.
7. Kevin Kolb will be a good, not great, quarterback.
8. The New York Jets will have the best season of all in the AFC.
9. The Oakland Raiders will rise to a level of minimal respectibility.