While i predicted that we'd lose our opener, i was horrified at how it happened. Now we won't lose again till Lambeau but we can and will derive benefits from this catharsis.
Heres what we should do:
1) Cut Barron: a perceptive toddler can offer this obvious piece of advice, but there has to be consequences and true accountability on this team.
2) Get to the line of scrimmage earlier: I know its been mentioned before and i can't help but think that many of our penalties are a result of hustling to get a play off before the clock runs out
3) Reform sideline communication: the travesty before the half was due apparently to miscommunication between WP & JG
4) Throw Deep:Is it me or do we not throw deep anymore? Nothing opens up the running game and underneath routes more than a backpedaling safety.
5) Get fancy on defense: can't remember the last time we safety or corner blitzed. Our LB's kept running into roadblocks up the middle.
6) Get less fancy on offense: if the smoke screen don't work, don't go back to it the very next play. If Felix is averaging 5yds/carry, give him the damn ball
What would you add?