really trying to process the cuts and trades, trying to get into the mindset of the coaches, and figure out what they believe are weaknesses, explaining the moves they made (Crayton) as well as the cuts. Here is my list of 3 things I am questioning, as well as 3 things I am happy about after "Cut" day:
1. Obviously, Cletis Gordon. Can't figure this one out. i know the coaches believe that Ball/AOA can be backup corners, but this one don't make sense to me, and probably not to alot of other people either.
2. Lissemore and Siavii- Siavii kind of grew on me, because I wasn't convinced when he first came here. Seemed to be a good backup Dlineman with experience, and had good power, and seemed to be progressing. Lissemore has a chance to show he can play now, can he deliver? Wished we could have seen more of him.
3. Bryan McCann- he is multi talented (CB, PR/KR) and that is valuable. A team with too many role players and not enough multi talented will have problems on cut day. I hope he makes it to the PS, and I hope we don't see too many 4 WR sets (especially because of them cutting Cletis too). I really believed this kid was going to make it.
1. Josh Brent- A much needed Bohemoth in the middle. Thank you, oh football gods.
2. Church and McCray- a double shot of powerful youth elixir at the safety position and special teams. Thank you again, oh football gods.
3. Leon Williams- Never a bad thing to have a good linebacker to fill-in in case of an injury.
I guess there are always going to be glads and bads on cut day.....
What are your 3 glads and bads?