This has all of the makings of a trap game from a fan's eye view. This is a game that the 'Boys know they want to win and win big. There is a lot of motivation for our 'Boys to show they are contenders. I look for a very great game and performance this week. I want to put my predictions for the out there and see how well I can call the game.
- DeMarco Murray rushes for 130+ yards and 2 TD's.
- Dez Bryant goes for 140 yards and 2 TD's
- Tony Romo has 4 TD passes on 25 for 30 passing
- DeMarcus Ware gets 2 sacks
- Orlando Scandrick gets 1 sack and 1 int.
- Frank Walker gets 1 int and 1 fight
- Terence Newman goes for 3 passes defended
- Sean Lee gets 5 tackles and 1 sack
- Jason Witten gets 100 yards and 1 TD
- John Phillips gets 60 yards and 1 TD
- Laurent Robinson has another 100 yard game, but no TD's this week.
- Danny McCray gets 1 sack
- Elam and Sensi go for 4 tackles apiece and 1 forced fumble. Not sure which gets the FF
Score: Dallas 52 to 3.
Dallas does not take this as a trap but a statement. They go all in.