Matthew Emmons-US PRESSWIRE
Dez Bryant did not practice, but is likely to play. A couple of other key guys are still out.
The Cowboys injury report for Thursday.
- Dez Bryant and his sore hip missed practice today and yesterday, but he expects to play on Sunday.
- DeMarco Murray is out of his walking boot. Garrett had said prior to Wednesday's practice that Murray wouldn't practice as he continues his recovery from a sprained foot. Murray hasn't practiced since the Ravens game on Oct. 14. The Cowboys are being cautious with the injury and when Murray was asked whether he'd play on Sunday his reply was "wait and see," which is exactly what we'll do.
- Felix Jones is battling a bruised knee sustained against the Giants, and a hurt shoulder. He was limited in practice, but he might be ready for the Falcons game.
- Jason Hatcher's bruised shin was well enough for practice today after sitting out yesterday.
- Kevin Ogletree came out of the Giants game limping with a hamstring strain. He didn't participate in practice for the past two days.
- Dan Connor sat out again today. It's unknown if he'll play Sunday
- Dwayne Harris was added to the practice injury report with a neck problem, he was limited.
- Phil Costa and Sean Lissemore were also out and aren't expected back anytime soon. Matt Johnson is also out.
On the Falcons side of things, LB Sean Weatherspoon has been ruled out