If Dallas has 26 mil to spend, you can franchise Spencer @8.8, even though my hope is he can be signed long term for something like 4 years 32 mil, with a 6 mil hit in 2012.
Sign Carr @5/50 mil (7.5 in 2012)
Sign Satele @3/11mil (3 in 2012)
Sign Farrior @ 2/5 mil (2 in 2012)
Sign Campbell @1/3.
Sign Adams/Elam @2/5 (2 in 2012)
That's 26.3 mil.
Restructure a couple of contracts and you get Robinson resigning @4/18 mil (2.5 in 2012), and Fiametta resigning @2/2.5 mil. Plus, room for your rookie pool. Which would consist of:
1. Melvin Ingram -- even if Spencer is resigned, I say his shelf life isn't more than 2-3 years. Here's his replacement, and they can play on the field at the same time.
2. Bruce Irvin -- everyone wants added pass rush, here you go. Slide the kid behind DWare to learn the craft and let him come in on passing downs. How do you like a Nickel Dline of Ware, Ingram, Ratliff, and Irvin?
3. Jamell Fleming -- big CB with the size and speed to press just not the skills, yet
4. Josh Norman -- slow 40 will hurt him, but if you watched the East-West Shrine and Senior Bowls you saw this guy can cover.
4. (Comp) Brandon Brooks -- big, nasty, and mobile G to throw into the mix of Costa, Kowalski, Nagy, and Arkin. Best 2 start.
5. BJ Coleman -- time for McGee to roll out. Kid has good athleticism and strong arm. Pro mechanics and was pretty accurate.
6. Evan Rodriguez -- solves the 3rd TE problem this year and probably can take over FB if needed.
7. Nicolas Jean-Baptiste -- hoping to catch lightning in a bottle for the third time (Ratliff, Lissemore)