- Dez Bryant to become a Pro Bowl-level receiver and open up Austin. I don't think there's much middle ground for him.
- DeMarco Murray to provide us with a truly balanced offensive attack. He doesn't have to give 100 yds and 2 TDs every game. 80 & 1 is fine.
- Lawrence Vickers to open gaping holes and help pick up blitzers the O Line lets through.
Nate Livings to help solidify the interior of the line. He seems to be our best hope for that.
- Danny Coale to become Ricky Proehl if not Wes Welker. Anything to give us a 3rd receiver. Anything but Ogletree.
- The O Line just to be an NFL caliber O Line. That's all.
- James Hanna to be Aaron Hernandez to Witten's Gronkowski. Or at least better than Marty B.
I don't have time right now to do defense, but it's coming soon.
Talk amongst yourselves.
Who will be the best offensive line addition?
Nate Livings (42 votes)
Mackenzy Bernadeau (10 votes)
Rookie Free Agent (52 votes)
104 total votes