- Dez Bryant to become a Pro Bowl-level receiver and open up Austin. I don't think there's much middle ground for him.
- DeMarco Murray to provide us with a truly balanced offensive attack. He doesn't have to give 100 yds and 2 TDs every game. 80 & 1 is fine.
- Lawrence Vickers to open gaping holes and help pick up blitzers the O Line lets through.
Nate Livings to help solidify the interior of the line. He seems to be our best hope for that.
- Danny Coale to become Ricky Proehl if not Wes Welker. Anything to give us a 3rd receiver. Anything but Ogletree.
- The O Line just to be an NFL caliber O Line. That's all.
- James Hanna to be Aaron Hernandez to Witten's Gronkowski. Or at least better than Marty B.
I don't have time right now to do defense, but it's coming soon.
Talk amongst yourselves.