The biggest "Fan's Corner" news surrounding Dallas at Philly is that DeMarco Murray will sit out today's game. Despite missing most of last week's game, Murray is Yahoo! Sports ninth-ranked running back on the season. The reins will be handed over to Joseph Randle. While Randle is an adept pass catcher, his shortcomings as a pass blocker could mean that Dallas chooses to roll with more empty backfields in an effort to spread out the Eagles defense.
Randle ranks as CBS Sports' 20th rated runner today.
The other big news is that Michael Vick is out for today's game. Ironically, this probably boosts the value of Philadelphia's threats; LeSean McCoy is probably now the top rated play in most leagues (sharing the spotlight with Dallas' Dez Bryant) and a player such as Riley Cooper makes plenty of sense as a WR3 or Flex play.
Week 7 Lines & Predictions (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|
|SEATTLE AT ARIZONA||01_Thursday||CARDS||5.0||Seahawks||41||Seahawks||Seahawks||Under|
|NEW ENGLAND AT NY JETS||02_Sun, 1pm||JETS||3.5||Patriots||43.5||Patriots||Patriots||Over|
|SAN DIEGO AT JACKSONVILLE||03_Sun, 1pm||JAGUARS||7.0||Chargers||45.5||Chargers||Jaguars||Over|
|CINCINNATI AT DETROIT||04_Sun, 1pm||Bengals||2.5||LIONS||47||Bengals||Bengals||Under|
|BUFFALO AT MIAMI||05_Sun, 1pm||Bills||7.0||DOLPHINS||43||Dolphins||Dolphins||Under|
|CHICAGO AT WASHINGTON||06_Sun, 1pm||Bears||Pick||REDSKINS||50||Bears||Bears||Over|
|DALLAS AT PHILADELPHIA||07_Sun, 1pm||Cowboys||3.0||EAGLES||56||Cowboys||Cowboys||Under|
|ST LOUIS AT CAROLINA||08_Sun, 1pm||Rams||7.0||PANTHERS||42.5||Panthers||Rams||Under|
|TAMPA BAY AT ATLANTA||09_Sun, 1pm||Bucs||6.0||FALCONS||43||Bucs||Bucs||Under|
|SAN FRAN AT TENNESSEE||10_Sun, 405pm||TITANS||3.0||49ers||41||49ers||49ers||Under|
|HOUSTON AT KANSAS CITY||11_Sun, 405pm||Texans||6.0||CHIEFS||39.5||Chiefs||Chiefs||Over|
|CLEVELAND AT GREEN BAY||12_Sun, 425pm||Browns||10.0||PACKERS||45||Packers||Packers||Over|
|BALTIMORE AT PITTSBURGH||13_Sun, 425pm||Ravens||2.5||STEELERS||41||Ravens||Ravens||Over|
|DENVER AT INDIANAPOLIS||14_Sun, 830pm||COLTS||6.5||Broncos||57||Colts||Colts||Over|
|MINNESOTA AT NY GIANTS||15_Mon, 8409m||Vikings||3.0||GIANTS||47.5||Giants||Giants||Over|
Here's a look at some great Fantasy Resources for you entering Week 6.
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
- Other major injury news: Gronk is back. Roddy White is out. Danny Amendola, EJ Manuel, too. Justin Blackmon is playing, most likely so is Eddie Royal. Calvin Johnson has practiced all week. Jake Locker looks like he's starting. Matt Schaub is out.
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
- Weather Forecast: Clear. High of 63F. Winds from the WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Yahoo! Week 7 Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Romo: 2nd, Randle: 24th, Dez: 1st, T.Williams: 31st, Witten: 5th, Dallas D 17th, Bailey: 3rd
- CBS Top 150 Flex PPR Rankings
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.