2) Romo redeemed himself. On the previous possession, I told my wife that he'd throw a pick, and he did. He better take the Defense out to Dinner since they stopped the Vikings to get the ball back.
3) Adrian Peterson is an absolute ANIMAL!!!
5) Ditto for DeMarcus Ware. Cowboys NEED ya against the Saints to have ANY chance to win.
6) DE Everette Brown looks like another great find for the Cowboys front office.
7) Fire Bill Callahan, please. Or atleast demote him to Fluid Replacement Specialist.
8) Did DeMarco Murray re-injure his knee? I ask because he only got like 3 or 4 carries. Oh, that's right! See #7.
9) Looks like DT Jason Hatcher will be out now. Unreal. If Ware doesn't get back next week, the entire starting defensive line will be comprised of back-ups.
10) Bernadeau played pretty well, considering.
11) Dear Morris Claiborne, please get healthy as well!
12) Bill Callahan must get fired. Or least demoted to Equipment Sanitation Specialist.
13) Terrance Williams, please go out and buy some stick-um. Apparently, we witnessed why you dropped to the 3rd round. Dropped, get it?
14) Miles Austin, please borrow T.O. 's Hyperbaric chamber, and live in it. We need you back.
15) Bill Callahan must be fired. Or at least demoted to Vehicle Parking Specialist.
16) I need a drink. Actually I need some Xanax.
17) George Selvie continues his outstanding play. He is making a case to be considered a starter NEXT season.
18) The Cowboys must ABSOLUTELY draft a RB or two next year. The cupboard is bare after DeMarco Murray. Lance Dunbar is a #3 RB at best.
19) Bill Callahan must be fired. Or at least demoted to Waste Removal Specialist.
20) Where is Gavin Escobar? Oh, that's right, see above.
21) Dwayne Harris is just a baller!
22) Cole Beasley, don't EVER drop another pass, ok?
23) The ref's were weak as usual. Horrible PI call on Scandrick. I am becoming more and more convinced that Mara has Goodell in his pocket, and is at the head of a conspiracy to call games against the Cowboys.
24) Good thing that Vikings K Blair Walsh missed the extra point. Otherwise, the Cowboys lose in OT.
25) A W is a W is a W. Vikings may be 1-7, but any team in this league can beat any other team on any given Sunday. It is VERY true.
25b) I'm going to go imbibe some mind-altering substances now. Go Cowboys!!