I have some lock down, can't be beat, best ever advice for everyone. I mean, this is a cinch to be the best advice anyone has ever gotten in the history of fantasy football advice. You sure you're up for it? You ready?
Despite them carrying you throughout the season, in Week 15, don't start any of your Denver Broncos players. Bam!
Seriously though, how many number one seeds that have a team composed of later-round Broncos selections just had their fantasy season's ruined by the San Diego effort from Thursday night? Crazy, but that's what the one-and-done fantasy playoffs can do to you.
Want some real advice to help you navigate through the waters this morning?
Minnesota teammates were told last night that they'd be playing without consensus number one pick Adrian Peterson. Ouch. Even worse, his handcuff Toby Gerhart is also out. Their replacement is Matt Asiata, a UDFA RB. If you ride him to the FF championship, you got some stones, son!
Jordan Reed, rookie Redskins TE extraordanaire is also out, for his fourth straight game. Concussions are scary and considering his injury history at Florida, there is concern of a promising career cut short. With a new QB, could Fred Davis return to relevancy? Probably not.
Also out are Maurice Jones-Drew (Jonathan Todman worth a flyer if you are desperate, Bills defense sucks), Cecil Shorts and some guy named Aaron Rodgers.
Here's our resource rundown.
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Stand by your man: Dez Bryant (vs. GB): Fantasy owners are frustrated with Bryant, and rightfully so. He has one game with double digits in Fantasy points in his past five outings, which isn't supposed to happen for an elite receiver with a solid quarterback like Romo. Bryant has just two touchdowns over that stretch, and he has just one game with double digits in targets in his past four outings. He also hasn't had 100 receiving yards since Week 7. But this matchup screams for Bryant to have a big game since the Packers have allowed 17 touchdowns to opposing receivers and 11 to reach double digits in Fantasy points, including seven No. 1 options. Bryant last faced Green Bay as a rookie in 2010 and had nine catches for 86 yards and a touchdown, and we hope history repeats itself this week.
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
Weather Forecast: Sunny. High 58F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Green Bay Packers Injury Report
PROBABLE: LB Nick Perry (foot), RB Eddie Lacy (ankle), LB Jamari Lattimore (knee), DL Mike Neal (abdomen), C Evan Dietrich-Smith (knee/ankle), LB Brad Jones (ankle)
OUT: DL C.J. Wilson (ankle), QB Aaron Rodgers (collarbone)
IR: CB James Nixon (knee), OG Greg Van Roten (foot), WR Myles White (undisclosed), RB Johnathan Franklin (neck/concussion), WR Kevin Dorsey (toe), LB Sam Barrington (hamstring), WR Sederrik Cunningham (wrist), LB Jarvis Reed (ankle), TE Jermichael Finley (neck), CB Casey Hayward (hamstring), QB Seneca Wallace (groin), RB DuJuan Harris (knee), LB Robert Francois (Achilles'), OT Bryan Bulaga (knee)
PUP: SS Sean Richardson (neck), DL Jerel Worthy (knee)
IR-R: WR Randall Cobb (fibula)
- Yahoo! Week 8 Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Romo 7th, Murray 6th, Bryant 4th, Witten 5th, Def/ST Unranked, Bailey 4th
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.
Week 14 Results!
Week 14 Lines & Predictions To Be Updated Shortly! (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|