A tough slate of 1pm games for me last week was saved by late game heroics.
Welcome back to Fan's Corner, your home for everything else we love about the National Football League; betting and fantasy action!
Ask all of your betting questions, lineup questions and everything right here. Take the opportunity to utilize some of the best resources on the net.
Week 4 Lines & Predictions (click on column headers to sort) A '*" indicates a pick I really like
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|
|San Francisco at ST LOUIS||01_Thursday||RAMS||3.0||49ers||42.5||Rams||Rams||Under|
|Baltimore at BUFFALO||02_Sun, 1pm||BILLS||3.0||Ravens||43.5||Ravens||Ravens||Over|
|Cincinnati at CLEVELAND||03_Sun, 1pm||BROWNS||Pick||Bengals||42||Bengals||Bengals||Under|
|Chicago at DETROIT||04_Sun, 1pm||Bears||3.0||LIONS||48||Bears||Bears||Over|
|Seattle at HOUSTON||05_Sun, 1pm||TEXANS||2.0||Seahawks||41.5||Seahawks||Seahawks||Over|
|Indianapolis at JACKSONVILLE||06_Sun, 1pm||JAGUARS||8.0||Colts||42.5||Colts||Jaguars||Under|
|NY Giants at KANSAS CITY||07_Sun, 1pm||Giants||4.0||CHIEFS||44||Chiefs||Giants||Under|
|Pittsburgh at MINNESOTA||08_Sun, 1pm||VIKINGS||3.0||Steelers||41.5||Steelers||Steelers||Over|
|Arizona at TAMPA BAY||09_Sun, 1pm||Cardinals||2.5||BUCS||40||Cardinals||Cardinals||Under|
|NY Jets at TENNESSEE||11_Sun, 405pm||Jets||3.5||TITANS||40.5||Titans||Titans||Under|
|Philadelphia at DENVER||12_Sun, 425pm||Eagles||11.0||BRONCOS||59||Broncos||Eagles||Under|
|Washington at OAKLAND||13_Sun, 425pm||RAIDERS||3.5||Redskins||44.5||Redskins||Redskins||Over|
|Dallas at SAN DIEGO||14_Sun, 425pm||CHARGERS||1.0||Cowboys||46.5||Cowboys||Cowboys||Under|
|New England at ATLANTA||14_Sun, 830pm||Patriots||2.0||FALCONS||50.5||Patriots||Patriots||Under|
|Miami at NEW ORLEANS||15_Mon, 840pm||Dolphins||7.0||SAINTS||48.5||Saints||Dolphins||Under|
Here's a look at some great Fantasy Resources for you entering Week 3.
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
- * Miles Austin (hamstring) is out. Terrance Williams is next on the depth chart and should get the start while Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris (hip) who practiced on Friday and should go, getting more snaps than usual.
- * Malcom Floyd (neck) is out once again.
- Other major injury news: Ray Rice will be limited but play, Le'Veon Bell starts for first time. Cassel instead of Ponder. Ahmad Bradshaw is out. Andre Johnson will play. Reggie Bush will play, Amendola and Gronk won't. Mark Ingram out.
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
- Weather Forecast: Clear. High of 82F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Yahoo! Week 4 Rankings
- CBS Top 150 Flex Rankings
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.
Tony Romo (at SD): I'm not quite sure what leagues Romo is being benched in, but he's not started universally on CBSSports.com. His start percentage high was 81 percent in Week 1, and the 31 percent of owners who benched him in Week 3 missed out on 26 Fantasy points in a standard league. This week, Romo has the best matchup on the table against the Chargers, who have allowed the most Fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks. So far this year, Matt Schaub, Michael Vick and Jake Locker have all scored at least 29 Fantasy points against San Diego, and Romo should follow suit. Please people, believe in Romo this week. He won't let you down.
Philip Rivers (vs. DAL): Did reality set in with Rivers in Week 3 or was his performance the first two weeks still the guy you should expect moving forward? Rivers opened the season with 65 Fantasy points against Houston and Philadelphia, but he struggled in Week 3 at Tennessee with 13 points despite completing 20 of 24 passes. He did have a touchdown to Royal nullified by a penalty, but Rivers now has two games with fewer than 200 passing yards. I'm not sure you want to trust the dink and dunk offense he's using right now, and Dallas just shut down the Rams with six sacks of Sam Bradford. Rivers may bounce back with a good game this week, but his small sample size of success still makes him too risky for me as a starter in most formats.
Ryan Mathews (vs. DAL): Mathews continues his downward trend, and he's losing valuable playing time to Woodhead and Ronnie Brown. Woodhead plays on the majority of passing downs, and Brown is getting the goal-line looks. Mathews scored 11 Fantasy points in Week 1 against Houston but has combined for 10 points the past two weeks. Dallas has yet to allow 60 rushing yards in a game this season, including matchups against Wilson and Charles, and Charles is the only one to reach double digits in Fantasy points thanks to a receiving touchdown. It's difficult to even consider Mathews as a flex this week.
Keep up with all of our Fantasy Coverage
More from Blogging The Boys:
- Cowboys Crunchtime Podcast Episode 2.17 Featuring Emmitt Smith And BTB's Rabblerousr