Here are my random thoughts from a scary game.
1. We need to stop giving away 70 yard plays. Bend don't break is fine, but those huge plays will lose us games.
2. The giants played classless football. The shot on Romo was border line, and as many said in the game thread, if that was Brady or even Eli, it would have been a penalty. Also, Connor got a stinger, but there were definitely a couple fake injuries again. That is horseshit (sorry) but man, that is low.
3. If we keep taking the ball away like this, it's going to be a fun season.
4. I switched out the dallas defense on my fantasy team and played STL instead. Dang.
5. I really don't know how I feel after this game. Lots of points! Yay! But many came from defense. So I feel like the offense didn't do a great job. On the other hand, the o line played very well. At least in pass protection. But not the run game. The defense did great! Except they gave up huge plays to Cruz. I'm so confused.
6. Lastly, I'm knocking on wood as I type this....the special teams were nothing like e preseason version....they were very good, and Harris is worth his paycheck even if he never plays on offense. An apt returner, and there on basically every ST tackle as well.
how was that for all over the board?