This is the team i'd love to see take the field come September.
OL- Smith, Leary, Frederick, Bernadeau, Free
TE- Witten, Escobar
WR- Bryant, Williams
OC- Norv Turner:
1.Turner's committed to the run and is the best current practitioner of what we call Garrett's Offense
2. OL is a strength especially with more continuity
3. I think this is the year with the new OC that Escobar is utilized better
4. Miles is gone so Bease is the slot guy
DL- Crawford, Sutton(R),Ben Bass, Tuitt(R)
LB- Wilber, Lee, Holloman
CB- Scandrick, Claiborne
DC- Rod Marinelli
1. We retain Marinelli but cut Ware post June 1st and lose Hatcher to FA but Selvie remains in the rotation
2. We trade down a bit and draft Tuitt in the 1st and Sutton in the 2nd
3. Saw Visciousphilpy suggest moving Carr to safety and I LOVE the idea. Played well there in 2012
4. BW Webb becomes our slot corner unless a rookie beats him out
5. Carter is a backup and wont get a 2nd contract
Special Teams: No changes.
What do y'all think?