There has been no official announcement as of yet, that will come later tonight, but reporters are Tweeting that Charles Haley failed to make the Hall of Fame again.
Am literally sick that Charles Haley wasn't elected to the Hall of Fame. This has become a sick, cruel joke. Pathetic lack of common sense.— Jeff Sullivan (@SullyBaldHead) February 1, 2014
How does Charles Haley keep getting snubbed for the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Madness!— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) February 1, 2014
The fact that Charles Haley is not in the Hall continues to be an absolute joke. Ask Steve Young.. ask Troy Aikman.— trey wingo (@wingoz) February 1, 2014
It is truly sad that Haley hasn't made it into the Hall, given what he did on the field and the fact that he was an integral part of five Super Bowl Champions. But we all know why it's not happening, some sports writers/voters will never forgive Haley for his behavior off the field. Even though we now know he had bipolar issues that weren't diagnosed until recently. Maybe one day Haley will get his justice.
- 2014 NFL Draft: A Bull-'Dozier' For The Offensive Line
- Q&A On Cowboys' Assistant Scott Linehan With SB Nation's Pride Of Detroit
- Super Bowl 2014, Seahawks vs. Broncos: Game Time, TV Channel, Odds, and More on SB 48
- Cowboys News: Thumbs Up From Moose Johnston, Roger Staubach, Troy Aikman
- Friday Night Light Chat: Live Cowboys Q & A Session With BTB