1. I don't care who the Cowboys draft, as long as they're GOOD.
2. I don't want Easley above the 5th round; I read on this site that he hasn't played a full season without injury since 2009. And going to the COWBOYS!!?? Shoot, no!!!!
3. I don't want players like Utah's (Reilly) and UCLA guard ( Xia' Whatever, sorry!) who have lost at least two years or more of their football prime to outside endeavors; I don't care how noble; fireman, missionary, raising the family, whatever.
4. I wish reports would list player AGE. (see above!)
5. I would prefer to trade down, if: Donald, Barr, or Martin are not there.
6. I am OK (Honestly!!!) with drafting offense, if it gets us studs. Finish the job there, get good players. Especially O-line, or WR.
7. If we draft a WR, I'm with Nick Eatman: I WANT A BURNER. I mean, I want to see FLAME in his path behind him, like the road-runner. I KNOW speed doesn't mean success, but we HAVE every other type of receiver. We DON'T have speed. (I'm looking at YOU, Cooks and Richards !!!!
8. I hate the extra two weeks this year, but it means more money for the league, so get used to it, everybody. *Sighs*
9. This draft is deep in some areas ... but shallow for O-line. Get one early, if you go there, and value them higher, this year.
10. I don't want any more injury-history players.
11. Why, oh why, did I only discover the Beysian analysis website the day before the draft???
Best of luck to the 'Boys!!!
Go Cowboys! Have fun, fans!!!