trickblue over at the Zone posted this today. I tried to track down the original article and failed, but trickblue is always reliable.
* CAL-POLY senior defensive end/outside linebacker CHRIS GOCONG has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had private workouts with Dallas, Atlanta, New England and has also drawn considerable interest from Oakland, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston and Cleveland... the most interesting note on the workout with the Cowboys was that he not only worked out as a defensive lineman, but also did linebacker drills, which included him lining up at inside linebacker to show his footwork and range on pass drops.
* FLORIDASTATE senior defensive end/outside linebacker KAMERION WIMBELY has reported to the NLS Staff that he has private visits scheduled with Cleveland and Kansas City, as well as a recent private workout with Dallas.
* FRESNOSTATE senior running back WENDELL MATHIS has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had several private workouts since his Pro Day, including one with the RB coach from Dallas.
* OKLAHOMA senior offensive lineman DAVIN JOSEPH has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had private workouts or visits with Dallas, New England, Philadelphia, while also drawing a lot of interest from Tampa Bay... some of the teams that spoke to him at the NFL Combine asked him about moving inside to center.
* OKLAHOMA senior offensive lineman CHRIS CHESTER has reported to the NLS Staff that he has private visits or workouts with no-less than six teams, including Jacksonville, Dallas, St. Louis, Arizona, Kansas City and Tennessee.
* OKLAHOMA STATE senior fullback SHAWN WILLIS has reported to the NLS Staff that he had an on-campus private workout with Dallas on March 23rd... he has had similar offers presented to him over the past few weeks.
* PITTSBURGH senior offensive lineman CHARLES SPENCER has reported to the NLS Staff that he has private visits/workouts scheduled with Dallas, Jacksonville, Kansas City and Philadelphia... also seems to be drawing interest from New England among others.
* PURDUE senior linebacker BOBBY IWUCHUKWU has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had a private workout with Philadelphia and will be having a private visit with Dallas in the next two weeks.
* STANFORD senior linebacker JON ALSTON has reported to the NLS Staff that he recently had a private workout with Pittsburgh, and also has private visits scheduled with both Dallas and St. Louis in the near future... he did both linebacker and safety drills for Pittsburgh, as well as at his recent Pro Day on March 16th.
* STANFORD senior defensive back/return man T.J. RUSHING has reported to the NLS Staff that he has had private workouts with several teams, since his Pro Day, including Pittsburgh, Dallas, Chicago, New England and St. Louis.
* TEXAS senior defensive tackle RODRIQUE WRIGHT has reported to the NLS Staff that he had private workouts with Dallas, Miami and most recently Cleveland... several teams are interested in seeing him close up during a workout, as his work ethic as sometimes been called into question.
* YALE senior quarterback JEFF MROZ is expected to workout for scouts at the upcoming Duquesne Pro Day, which is scheduled for March 18th... he may still setup and hold his own Pro Day back on his home campus, but inclement weather in late February and early March prevented him from working out for area scouts... he has already had a private workout with Dallas, while 3-4 other teams have kept in contact with his agent.