Here are some mocks from different media sites. I don’t endorse all the mocker’s or think they are more credible than others; it’s just a collection of mocks for entertainment purposes. If you find others, drop them in the comments.
22. Dallas Cowboys Aaron Ross CB Texas
22. Cowboys Aaron Ross CB Texas Senior They could try to trade back a few spots and pick up either Ross or an offensive lineman such as Auburn's Ben Grubbs.
From the previous post, Don Banks:
22. CB Aaron Ross Texas Jr. 6-1 192 It's hard not to give the Cowboys one of the top-rated remaining receivers in Bowe or Meachem, but then I remember that Dallas hasn't spent a first-round pick on offense since 1997. The secondary seems to still be priority No. 1, and if Ross isn't the choice, then fellow ex-Longhorn Griffin or Miami's Meriweather could give a boost to Dallas at safety.
22. Dallas — Dwayne Bowe — Aaron Ross or Justin Blalock could be the picks here. But Bowe was just too productive in college and is also a great run blocker.
22. Projected pick: Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU
The Cowboys have done a nice job of filling their holes during free agency, which gives them some freedom early in the draft. They have interest in moving down if they get the right deal. Otherwise, they will take the best available cornerback, wide receiver, offensive tackle or edge rusher at No. 22. In this scenario, Bowe is the best fit. The 6-foot-2, 222-pound wideout displays the size, agility and playmaking skills to develop into a quality starter at the next level.
22. Dallas: Dwayne Bowe, WR, LSU -- There certainly are a few good receivers left on the Dallas board, and it could be Ted Ginn or Dwayne Jarrett, but Bowe seems to be the consensus best wideout left on the board.
22. DAL Ted Ginn, JR, WR
22. CB Chris Houston Arkansas Jr. 5-10 185 Not the clinging cover corner you'd like to see for a first-rounder, but Houston's the kind of physical corner Wade Phillips likes in his secondary. Fast, too -- consistently in the 4.4-speed range.
22. DALLAS COWBOYS ROBERT MEACHEM WR | Tennessee | Scouting Report
22. Dallas: Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida
Moss is an excellent athlete who has the makings of an explosive and highly productive pass rusher, just the sort of addition that new coach Wade Phillips wants to make in his efforts to improve the Cowboys defense.
The Cowboys got Joe Berger under contract, see dunkman’s diary, here.