K Nick Folk, WR Travis Wilson, WR Sam Hurd, WR Miles Austin, S Courtney Brown, CB Mike Mickens, FB Deon Anderson, CB Terence Newman, TE Rodney Hannah, LB Justin Rogers, LB Stephen Hodge, LB Bradie James, LB Victor Butler,G Kyle Kosier, OT Michael Turkovich, WR Isaiah Stanback, DT Tim Anderson, and DE Jason Hatcher
(Bradie James is on his honeymoon! Congrats.)
- The "Razorback"-- as Ellis said Wade Phillips called it--featured Patrick Crayton at QB, with Felix Jones in motion and Tony Romo as a split end. Sweet!
- Both Ellis and McMahon said Felix practiced as a punt returner; both also said he looked rather inexperienced doing so.
- SS Gerald Sensabaugh, again, looked to be impressive in coverage drills.
- Ellis noted that the return of WR Mike Jefferson was not only highlighted by his "rocked-up" upper torso, but also that he saw time with the 1st-team offense in multiple WR sets. Jefferson wore #81.
- Rookie TE John Phillips looks more comfortable in the H-back position, than 2nd-year pro Martellus Bennett.
- LBs coach Reggie Herring praised rookie ILB Jason Williams for his coverage skills.
- CB Terence Newman sat out with a minor quad injury.
- Both McMahon and Ellis wrote that although Romo looked inconsistent early, he heated up. McMahon said that Romo and Witten finally "clicked" later on after the QB missed his wide-open TE several times early.
- Rookie QB Stephen McGee got some more action than previously seen in other media-friendly practices. McGee impressed with his ability to avoid the rush and his accuracy on short passes (under 15 yards).
- Bobby Carpenter split time with Jason Williams in sub packages while Bradie James was out.