Week Six rolls through with a couple of noteworthy match-ups on the slate; most notably, the largest point spread in NFL history. What side of the coin do you fall on? Do you wager on the best team in the league to win by four touchdowns against the worst team? The largest spread ever was Pittsburgh -26 over Tampa back in their inaugural season of 1976. They ended up winning 42-0. However, the last three contests with 20+ point margins ended up with the underdog covering. What shall it be?
Week 5 Lines & Predictions (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|
|NY Giants at CHICAGO||01_Thursday||Giants||8.5||BEARS||46||Bears||Giants||Under|
|Oakland at KANSAS CITY||02_Sun, 1pm||Raiders||8.0||CHIEFS||41||Chiefs||Raiders||Over|
|Philadelphia at TAMPA BAY||03_Sun, 1pm||BUCS||2.5||Eagles||46.5||Eagles||Eagles||Under|
|Green Bay at BALTIMORE||04_Sun, 1pm||RAVENS||3.0||Packers||48.5||Ravens||Ravens||Under|
|Detroit at CLEVELAND||05_Sun, 1pm||Lions||Pick||BROWNS||44||Browns||Browns||Under|
|Carolina at MINNESOTA||06_Sun, 1pm||Panthers||2.0||VIKINGS||44||panthers||Panthers||Over|
|St. Louis at HOUSTON||07_Sun, 1pm||Rams||7.5||TEXANS||42||Texans||Texans||Over|
|Pittsburgh at NY JETS||08_Sun, 1pm||Steelers||Pick||JETS||41||Steelers||Steelers||Over|
|Cincinnati at BUFFALO||09_Sun, 1pm||BILLS||6.0||Bengals||41.5||Bengals||Bills||Under|
|Tennessee at SEATTLE||10_Sun, 405pm||Titans||13.0||SEAHAWKS||40.5||Seahawks||Seahawks||Over|
|Jacksonville at DENVER||11_Sun, 405pm||Jaguars||26.5||BRONCOS||54||Broncos||Broncos||Over|
|Arizona at SAN FRANCISCO||12_Sun, 425pm||Cardinals||10.5||49ERS||41||49ers||Cardinals||Over|
|New Orleans at NEW ENGLAND||13_Sun, 425pm||Saints||1.5||PATRIOTS||50.5||Patriots||Patriots||Under|
|Washington at DALLAS||14_Sun, 830pm||Redskins||5.5||COWBOYS||53.5||Cowboys||Redskins||Over|
|Indianapolis at SAN DIEGO||15_Mon, 840pm||CHARGERS||1.5||Colts||50.5||Colts||Colts||Over|
Here's a look at some great Fantasy Resources for you entering Week 6.
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
- Other major injury news: Jay Glazer reporting Calvin Johnson only to get limited snaps if he does play today vs Finnegan-less Rams.
- CJ Spiller was still walking with a limp this week. Calvin Johnson looks like a go and Cortland Finnegan is missing the game. Andre Johnson and Arian Foster are both probable. Darren McFadden isn't fully healthy (surprise) while Jamaal Charles is fighting blisters but will go. Michael Vick is questionable but most believe he is out. Marshawn Lynch is questionable, but Schefter says he should go. Gronk is listed as questionable, but reports are he hasn't been cleared to play. Amendola, Bolden and Ridley appear to be set to play. Larry Fitzgerald is questionable.
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
- Weather Forecast: Overcast with a chance of a thunderstorm and a chance of rain. Low of 70F. Winds from the ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Yahoo! Week 4 Rankings: Romo ranked 2nd QB, Murray 4th RB, Dez 1st WR, Witten 6th TE
- CBS Top 150 Flex Rankings
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.