The NFL informs us that the Sunday Night Football game this week between the 9-0 Kansas City Chiefs and the 8-1 Denver Broncos has the highest combined win percentage (.944/ 17-1) this late in the season since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger.
And while the Chiefs have the best record in the NFL, the odds for the game are a slap in the face of Chiefs fans, as the Broncos are 8-point favorites, making the Chiefs the first 9-0 or better team to be an underdog in any game (data back to 1990). Even our own panel comes down heavily in favor of the Broncos in this game.
Here are our picks for Week 11, 2013.
More from Blogging The Boys:
- At Least One Cowboys Play Worked Against The Saints
- Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Cowboys Focus On Health, 3rd Down Offense And Defense During Bye Week
- Problems For Cowboys Have Reached Tidal Wave Proportions
- Possible Cowboys Starters At Linebacker For The Giants Game
- Another Week, Another Cowboys Defensive Line