Don't Forget To Enter KDP's 10 For 10 - Click Here!
The NFL is a hungry, hungry monster. It chews up and spits out contenders a lot easier than it swallows an idea that a pretender is anything but. You can't fool the league for too long, even if the media tries to trick you into thinking you're seeing something you're not (cough, Eli, cough).
Week 11's best matchups are saved for the late shifts this week, with the 49ers and Saints trying to keep pace with the Seattle Seahawks for the NFC's best record in the late afternoon game. That's followed by the Game of the Week, Kansas City's Barbecue Boys heading to the Mile High to try and pour some sauce on Peyton Manning's high ankle bone. Chiefs and Broncos is the ultimate matchup that pits great defense against great offense. For my money, great defense will normally set the tone for the game, even if the team with the great offense ends up the victor.
On Monday night, the upstart Panthers, my preseason surprise pick, host the New England Patriots and their suddently resurgent offense. That makes three consecutive games of greatness.
So which way are we leaning in these pivotal matchups, as well as the rest of the Week 11 slate? Glad you asked.
Week Nine Results!
Week 10 Lines & Predictions To Be Updated Shortly! (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|
|Indianapolis at TENNESSEE||01_Thursday||TITANS||3.0||Colts||42.5||Colts||Colts||Over|
|Atlanta at TAMPA BAY||02_Sun, 1pm||Falcons||Pick||BUCS||43.5||Falcons||Falcons||Under|
|NY Jets at BUFFALO||03_Sun, 1pm||BILLS||1.5||Jets||40||Jets||Jets||Over|
|Detroit at PITTSBURGH||04_Sun, 1pm||STEELERS||2.5||Lions||45.5||Steelers||Steelers||Over|
|Washington at PHILADELPHIA||05_Sun, 1pm||Skins||4.5||EAGLES||53||Eagles||Skins||Over|
|Baltimore at CHICAGO||06_Sun, 1pm||Ravens||3.0||BEARS||41.5||Bears||Bears||Over|
|Cleveland at CINCINNATI||07_Sun, 1pm||Browns||6.0||BENGALS||41||Bengals||Browns||Under|
|Oakland at HOUSTON||08_Sun, 1pm||Raiders||9.5||TEXANS||41||Texans||Texans||Under|
|Arizona at JACKSONVILLE||09_Sun, 1pm||JAGUARS||8.5||Cardinals||40.5||Cards||Cards||Under|
|San Diego at MIAMI||10_Sun, 405pm||DOLPHINS||2.0||Chargers||45.5||Chargers||Chargers||Under|
|Minnesota at SEATTLE||11_Sun, 425pm||Vikings||12.0||SEAHAWKS||45.5||Seahawks||Vikings||Over|
|San Francisco at NEW ORLEANS||12_Sun, 425pm||49ers||3.0||SAINTS||50||Saints||Saints||Over|
|Green Bay at NY GIANTS||13_Sun, 425pm||Packers||4.0||GIANTS||41||Giants||giants||Over|
|Kansas City at DENVER||14_Sun, 830pm||Chiefs||7.5||BRONCOS||49.5||Chiefs||Chiefs||Under|
|New England at CAROLINA||15_Mon, 840pm||Patriots||3.0||PANTHERS||46||Panthers||Panthers||Under|
Here's a look at some great Fantasy Resources for you entering Week 10.
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
- Jay Cutler is out, Josh McCown is in. Terrelle Pryor has been ruled out. Darren McFadden, too. Matt McGloin and Rashad Jennings get the starts. Percy Harvin is listed as probable, but no word on expected snap count. Marshawn Lynch gets back his starting Center and Tackles today. Yes, he's my fan duel RB. Vernon Davis will need medical clearance to play. Shane Vareen is eligible to return, but the Pats haven't activated him... yet.
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
- Yahoo! Week 8 Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- CBS Top 150 Flex PPR Rankings
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.