Thursday's practice for the Dallas Cowboys saw the return of Dez Bryant in a limited role. The wide receiver is battling a back issue and sat out yesterday, even as he let it be known he would be playing on Sunday. Good to his word, Bryant was back at practice on Thursday and is pretty much a lock to play on Sunday. Also practicing was DeMarcus Ware for the second day in a row leading most to conclude he will also take some snaps against the Saints.
The news wasn't as good for defensive tackle Jason Hatcher who sat out a second practice this week. But, he does say he is getting better, he can lift his arm over his head today. He's still questionable to play on Sunday but it sounds like he's progressing. Nick Hayden didn't practice at all today after being limited yesterday, but from all accounts the Cowboys are resting him and anticipate he will play.
On the absent and unlikely to play list: Morris Claiborne, J.J. Wilcox, Miles Austin and DeVonte Holloman.
More from Blogging The Boys:
- Cowboys Defense Is Not 'Historically' Bad. It's Not Even 'Right Now' Bad.
- Cowboys @ Saints: Four Keys For A Cowboys Win
- Cowboys Players Who Have Made The Biggest Improvement This Year
- Week 10 NFL Picks: Whither The NFC East?
- Cowboys News: Legend May Be Suffering From Concussions, Coaches All Rainbows And Unicorns
Just for fun, some fantasy advice: