We knew it was coming, at least everybody in the organization said it was coming. But to actually hear that Sean Lee is indeed back at Cowboys practice and is prepping for the game against the Bears is enough to cheer any Cowboys' fan. The star middle linebacker's hamstring has healed enough to allow him to play after missing two games and part of a third. It couldn't happen soon enough.
Along with Lee, linebacker Justin Durant returned to practice, but his starting position could be up for grabs as Kyle Wilber has played very well in Durant's absence. Either way, the Cowboys linebacker corps has its star back and has some depth, too.
Morris Claiborne and Dwayne Harris did not practice, an indication they might not be able to go on Monday. New fullback Tyler Clutts attended his first practice today.
The Cowboys practiced outside in some inclement weather today, good preparation for what looks to be a very, very cold night in Chicago on Monday.
- Cowboys @ Bears Scouting Report: Defending Against The Chicago Offense
- Week 14 NFL Picks: NFL Enters Final Quarter With Playoff Races Heating Up
- Dallas Cowboys News & Notes: Pro Bowlers, Roster Moves, Getting Ready For Chicago
- Dallas Cowboys: Making It "A December To Remember"
- Cowboys Offense: Can "11" Give Them What They Wanted From "12"?