If you want to jump directly to this week's advice, just scroll down until you see the double star and start there. For now, I want to give some shine to those that participated in the BTB "Fear The Star" leagues this year.
First, a big shout out to my fellow commishes that ran each individual league for me: Tarheel Paul, Cowboys Attack and Sean Da Mon. Thanks a million, gents. In looking over the leagues, a very interesting thing stood out. With just one game to play (this week) two leagues still haven't had ANY team clinch a playoff spot yet. A third, only has one clinched. That's amazing late-season drama.
Since all of the leagues have the same settings, we can compare teams across all four leagues. Here's a look at the Top 10 in total scoring. I've never heard of the first place guy, have you?
|3||Ware The Manster||jockmeister||Animatrix||1909.2|
|6||Thurgoodie Mob||El Jugganot||FTS||1878.86|
|8||pASS & TD's||will1434||Revolutions||1824.46|
Here's a look at the playoff picture across all four leagues... still plenty of spots left to secure!
|Fear The Star||Catch-22||10-3||Rudy Raymore||1783.62||Yes|
|Thurgoodie Mob||9-4||El Jugganot||1878.86||Yes|
|The Grizzinators||7-6||Dave Halprin||1795.62||No|
|Romo's Burden||7-6||Joey Ickes||1773.24||No|
|Black Sabbath||7-6||I Am Ironman!||1674.92||No|
|Wilfork on 1st date||9-4||I'm Jed & I Hate The Giants||1736.08||No|
|Bware of Dware||8-5||SoCalCowboys||1794.28||No|
|Revolutions||pASS & TD's||9-4||will1434||1824.46||no|
|Too Jew For You||9-4||ketom1220||1709.9||no|
|Ware The Manster||9-4||jockmeister||1909.2||no|
- Injury Updates, via Rotoworld
Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler are both out this week. Julius Thomas will return this week for Denver. TY Hilton and AJ Green are good. Rashad Jennings hasn't practiced (concussion) and is game-time. Darren McFadden is still out, as is Denarius Moore. Jordan Reed will play, Anthony Fasano will not. Matt Cassell starts over Ponder, though if you have either you aren't winning in your league anyway. Percy Harvin is out. Brandon Jacobs is out, probably eating at an IHOP. Sean Lee is back, Lance Briggs is out.
- Jaimey Eisenberg's Start'Em or Sit'Em (CBS Sports)
- Stand by your man: Tony Romo (at CHI): Starting this week, with the Fantasy playoffs upon us, we're giving you a player at each position who is typically a must-start option but has struggled of late. Romo qualifies at quarterback since he hasn't reached 20 Fantasy points since Week 9, but we still like him against the Bears. Chicago has allowed just five quarterbacks to score at least 19 Fantasy points, but those are really the only five legit quarterbacks the Bears faced in Andy Dalton, Roethlisberger, Stafford, Brees and Griffin. DeMarco Murray will certainly have success running on Chicago's defense, but Romo should also have the chance to make plays. The only non-obvious quarterbacks we'd start over Romo this week are Foles and McCown. But don't give up on Romo if he's led you this far because he's due to break out of his recent funk.
- Sunday Morning Report (Weather, complete injury reports) KFFL.com
Weather Forecast: Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 12F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Dallas Cowboys Injury Report
PROBABLE: TE Gavin Escobar (hamstring), LB DeVonte Holloman (neck), LB Sean Lee (hamstring), WR Dez Bryant (back), LB Justin Durant (hamstring), DL Jason Hatcher (neck)
QUESTIONABLE: WR Dwayne Harris (hamstring)
OUT: CB Morris Claiborne (hamstring)
IR: C Ryan Cook (back), DL Ben Bass (shoulder), FS Matt Johnson (foot), DL Tyrone Crawford (Achilles'), DL Anthony Spencer (knee), OG Nate Livings (knee), FS Eric Frampton (calf), OG Brian Waters (elbow)
IR-R: LB Edgar Jones (groin)
- Yahoo! Week 8 Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Romo 8th, Murray 3rd, Bryant 3rd, Witten 3rd, Def/ST Unranked, Bailey 8th
- CBS Top 150 Flex PPR Rankings
- Every Sunday morning you can check the live chat War Room at SB Nation Fantasy. We strongly recommend you head over there if you have any questions about who to start/sit or injuries for today's games.
Week 13 Results!
Week 14 Lines & Predictions To Be Updated Shortly! (click on column headers to sort)
|Lines From Las Vegas Hilton via Sportsbook.com||KD's Picks|