Raise your hand if you think that Dallas should pony up for better production to their website's premiere live event? For the second year in a row, fans heartily looked forward to the streaming broadcast of the Blue-White Scrimmage, and then got views of the backs of standing-around players.
Regardless, the Scrimmage was the conclusion of a very interesting first week of 2013 practice, and I'd be remiss if I didn't weigh in on both the happenings of the first week, but also what I could glean from one cycle through the video.
In the video, I review what I consider the best part of the B/W scrimmage, the two-minute drills, my list of who's been standing out in camp and also a recap of the injury situation. If you have a few minutes, sit back and review Week 1 of 2013 Training Camp with me.
More from Blogging The Boys:
- Cowboys Training Camp Report, Practice Number Seven: Mixin' and Matchin'
- Cowboys 2013 Training Camp Practice Summary: Covering Familiar Territory
- Cowboys Training Camp Open Thread - Day Eight - 7/29/13
- Dallas Cowboys Training Camp: Comparing This Year's Injuries To Last Year
- Cowboys Pet Cat Progress Report: How Is Your Stray Kitten Faring?