Pick 256 is a season-long contest in which BTB members and readers get to pick the straight-up winners for all games each week. Overall, 211 BTB-members took part in the Pick 256 challenge last week, and did fairly well.
The BTB consensus went 10-6 last week, the same result you'd have gotten had you picked the favorites in each game.
Do you think you can do better than that in Week 13? Submit your picks below to find out.
Week 13 Picks
If you want to be featured on next week's leaderboard, enter your picks before Week 13 kicks off on Thursday. Click on the link below and you'll be taken directly to the Pick 256 entry form where you can select the teams you like for the win.
The link above should auto-fill your BTB user name into the entry form (in most cases). In some cases, the link hasn't worked properly, so here's an alternative link that works without the auto-fill - just remember to spell your username correctly.
If you prefer not to use your BTB user name, or are not a BTB member, go ahead and enter a name of your choosing, but try to stick with that name throughout the season.
Week 12 Results
Week 12 saw a wide spread of results, from as low as four correct picks up to 12 correct picks.
|Pick 256 Result Distribution, Week 12
And here are your 43 top finishers for Week 11:
- 13 - Enzzo Jr, lucke
- 12 - amkaam051203, az_dave, c.matson18, camrin55, Canadian Cowboy_74, chappycav, Effinefferseffeneffed, ibleedcowboyblue, Jessy S, Max2, scotscowboyfan, vectorspace, YumaCactus,
- 11 - 1MissouriCowboysFan, AnderJ86, apprentice_curmudgeon, cancel99, cap2vator, CapitalT, Cowboy Joe, dtwmm, enogueras, Fred G Samford, gwzahn7, hbtc, Jackson Smith, jalifia, Jbilskie1, jwdge, kethry1313, Mark Barrington, Millard Fillmore, qcisco, Rdbull1, Reno Cowboy, Sandmann, sixrings09, thesirknight, Thinkman, Tigercowboy, Tmcg00
Week 12 proved to be a tiebreaker at the top of the standings, where oldsboysfan is now the sole leader. Here are all participants who've accumulated 100 or more correct picks for the season:
- 115 – oldboysfan
- 114 – revellyre
- 112 – Millard Fillmore, Normrock
- 110 – 1Missouricowboysfan, Aggie Man
- 109 – gwzahn7, Starheel42
- 108 – I'm_people_too, Katana
- 107 – aaa61aaa, c.matson18, cap2vator, mahenza, Rdbull1, thesirknight, Trent Schoneweis
- 106 – bartman, HowleyAtTheMoon, Max2, MinasIthil92, Roun2It, Sandmann, Stevefromerrick, TazJr89, Timmy G
- 105 – cwby4lf, dtwmm, j-man, jwdge, ptp39, Ride Together, Die Together, Sir Robin, Truebluedcfan
- 104 – ansky23, Benthere, cowtownNcowboysfan, duffer33, ibleedcowboyblue, snipeb41
- 103 – CapitalT, lenboy, MUTTS, Pagrebo, PAPAGDAVIS69, Realist Larry, Reno Cowboy, tmaeus, Vancity Cowboy
- 102 – 4evercowboy, blue & silver, DarthGrumpa, earl, LoboTX, maragath, Mark Barrington, Nova84, Rajohnnn, since '66, stanthecowboyfan, Terry, Witten mittens
- 101 – apprentice_curmudgeon, camrin55, chappycav, Fred G Samford, Ncstar, PrfBrain, RoSHa, scottysd, Sean N, Uriahchase, UTcowboy
- 100 – CowboysFan_Nepal, D-Bomb, EFtheGiants, enogueras, JDobermans, kethry1313, Shadowcat, Smax17177, starmesh23, Tennessee_Jed
Congratulations to the winners and good luck improving on the Week 13 totals this week. For everybody not in one of the two lists above, you can find the full details for all participants in the Fanpost section, courtesy of the tireless work of our very own Hookerhome.
The fine print
Submissions have to be in by kickoff time of the Thursday night game, which kicks off at 8:25 pm ET on Thursday. To keep a level playing field for everybody, late submissions will not be accepted (all entries are time-stamped). This gives you a good two days to submit your picks.
Every week, we'll publish a spreadsheet with all the picks here on BTB, usually on Saturday.
The entry form contains detailed instruction on how you can change your picks at a later point, read them carefully. You can of course come back at any time before kickoff on Thursday and submit new picks. When there are multiple picks by the same BTB member, our pick tracker will always default to the latest entry.
With all of the technical stuff out of the way, good luck with your picks.