The BTB Cowboys Podcast is back, and today we’re discussing everything we learned from the Cowboys OTAs.
Discussions in this podcast:
- We dissect what we learned about the offensive line. A kind of surprise starting left guard at Wednesday’s practice, but La’el Collins was the guy at right tackle. Plus, Jonathan Cooper’s role?
- Breaking down all the possibilities in the Cowboys revamped secondary. The veterans were the starters, but where did the rooks line up?
- The Jaylon Smith mystery is still in effect, but was anything learned at OTA?
- The Cowboys will be designing their offense with Dak Prescott in mind for the first time in an offseason. How much were any changes on display at the practices? Ryan Switzer’s role?
- Taco Charlton started at right defensive end. Rod Marinelli says he can bend.
Landon gives you insight into all of this.
It’s a great episode, make sure to give it a listen and then let us know your opinions in the comments.
To get easy access to every episode of this BTB podcast and other great Cowboys podcasts from places like the Dallas Morning News, Cowboys HQ, and Cowboys Wire, download the Cowboys Sports Radio mobile app from VSporto available for iOS & Android today! You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.