The Dallas Cowboys finalized their 53-man roster on Saturday, but there are still likely changes to come.
What kind of changes? Well there will likely be a few players placed on injured reserve, and perhaps there’s a suddenly-available player that the Cowboys like enough to put on their roster for the season. Of course there are still matters to tend to with Ezekiel Elliott and we have yet to see what will come of them.
There will also be 10 players assembled for the Cowboys practice squad this season. If you need a reminder as to exactly what the practice squad is you can find all of the details right here, but the general idea is that it’s a reserve unit of 10 players based on particular eligibilities.
We’ll be tracking who the Cowboys are assembling for their practice squad as the rumors come out. Let’s begin.
2019 Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- Daniel Wise, DL (via Michael Gehlken)
- Donovan Olumba, CB (via Michael Gehlken)
- Cedrick Wilson, WR (via Jon Machota)
- Mike Jackson, CB (via Jon Machota)
- Jordan Chunn, RB (via Calvin Watkins)
- Cole Hikutini, TE (via Tom Pelissero)
- Chris Covington, LB (via Michael Gehlken)
- Clayton Thorson, QB (via Michael Gehlken)
- Mitch Hyatt, OT (via Calvin Watkins)
- Mike Weber, RB (via Clarence Hill)
Cowboys joining other practice squads
- Nate Hall, LB, Buffalo Bills (via Michael Gehlken)
Kyle Quiero had previously been reported to be part of the Cowboys practice squad, but according to the Dallas Morning News that didn’t fully materialize. And per the Fort Wort Star-Telegram that open spot went to Mike Weber.