The season is now over for the Dallas Cowboys which means plans and preparations for the team’s future are taking place. Obviously there will be a lot of effort made towards readying the team for free agency and the 2021 NFL Draft (where the Cowboys hold the 10th overall pick by the way), but there will be self-scouting done as well.
As is usually the case when the season ends, the Cowboys announced a number of players for their Reserve/Future list for the 2021 season on Monday afternoon.
- T Isaac Alarcon (Monterrey Tech)
- DB Kemon Hall (North Texas)
- LB Ladarius Hamilton (North Texas)
- C Marcus Henry (Boise State)
- TE Cole Hikutini (Louisville)
- WR Jon’Vea Johnson (Toledo)
- WR Chris Lacy (Oklahoma State)
- DT Walter Palmore (Missouri)
- WR Aaron Parker (Rhode Island)
- C Adam Redmond (Harvard)
- QB Cooper Rush (Central Michigan)
- T Eric Smith (Virginia)
- CB Saivion Smith (Alabama)
- T William Sweet (North Carolina)
As you can see, there are a number of players here who spent time on the team’s active roster this past season. Time will tell if any of them have roster spots come 2021, but this is all part of the process.