Yes, yes, yes. The Cowboys had a six-game winning streak, and now they’ve lost two of the last three games. But before you start writing off the season, ask yourself these five questions:
- If you had been told at the start of the season that the Cowboys would be 7-3 at this point, would you have been depressed or happy?
- If you had been told that after ten games, the Cowboys would have a 2½ game lead in their division, would you have been depressed or happy?
- If you were told that the Cowboys would play an away game against a Super Bowl team without their two top receivers, their left tackle, and their two top defensive ends, would you have expected a win?
- If the Cowboys only lose two of their last eight games, wouldn’t you have expected the Chiefs to be one of them?
- Who do you think will win the NFC East?
The season isn’t over, the Cowboys are still in a great position (just not as great as last week), and the Cowboys are still going to the playoffs.