At long last we have arrived at the most important week of the NFL offseason, it is officially 2021 NFL Draft week. Soon enough we will have the answer as to what the Dallas Cowboys are going to do with the 10th overall pick and every other spot that they hold in this year’s selection period. It is impossible to know exactly what their options will be at 10, but we have a solid idea of what they will be looking at.
To properly kick off the week we curated a roundtable with people from around the Blogging The Boys universe. You can listen to our roundtable episode on the Blogging The Boys podcast feed (you can subscribe to it on Apple devices right here or on Spotify right here) that features myself, Dave Sturchio, Bobby Belt, Kelsey Charles, and special guest Dane Brugler.
Subjects discussed within the Roundtable:
- What are the best and worst case scenarios for the Cowboys throughout the draft as a whole?
- How confident are we that the team can walk away with a solid class?
- Should Michael Gallup be traded during the draft?
- Thoughts on the merits of Kyle Pitts.
- At what point would we panic on behalf of the Cowboys.
Subjects discussed with Dane Brugler:
- Why the 10th overall pick seems to be a popular spot for trades.
- Manifesting the best possible first nine picks for the Cowboys.
- Thoughts on Rashawn Slater as a potential Cowboys pick.
- Bold predictions for the draft as a whole.
- Reasons to feel confident as a Cowboys fan.
We will be pumping out episodes on the podcast feed all week long (as we always do) in the lead-up to the draft. We will also be very active on the Blogging The Boys YouTube Channel so make sure you subscribe over there as well, which you can do so right here.