The Dallas Cowboys set their 53-man roster on Tuesday, but there are a number of things about it that can and will change over the coming days. One of those changes literally is a will as the Cowboys claimed quarterback Will Grier on Wednesday.
There will be more moves to come for the Cowboys and more so there will be names that fill out their practice squad. This is a 16-member group of players that are affiliated with the team, but in a particular way. Get caught up on everything you need to know about the practice squad right here.
We will be tracking all of the players who wind up on the Cowboys practice squad right here. We will update this post as more names fill it out.
Dallas Cowboys Practice Squad
- S Darian Thompson (via Dallas Morning)
- RB JaQuan Hardy (via Dallas Morning News)
- FB Nick Ralston (via Dallas Morning News)
- CB Kyron Brown (via USA Today)
- OL Braylon Jones (via Dallas Morning News)
- QB Ben DiNucci (via NFL Network)
- WR Osirus Mitchell (via Dallas Morning News)
- CB Deante Burton (via Dallas Morning News)
- DT Austin Faoliu (via Dallas Morning News)
- S Tyler Coyle (via Dallas Cowboys)
- WR Brandon Smith (via Dallas Cowboys)
- TE Jeremy Sprinkle (via Dallas Cowboys)
- DT Justin Hamilton (via Dallas Cowboys)
- OL Isaac Alarcón (via Dallas Cowboys)
Last Updated on Wednesday, September 1st at 5:25pm ET.
We broke down the initial 14-man practice squad in the latest video on the Blogging The Boys YouTube Channel.
Make sure to subscribe to our channel (which you can do right here) so you don’t miss any of our videos!